Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Dance Legend Neptune

Dance Legend Neptune #853, 2 coats. No top coat.
This is such a dynamic holographic polish from Russia.
Neptune was released along with 
3 other polishes in their Holodays collection.
I also order Blanco from this collection, but have yet to try it.
This beauty took 2 easy coats and
 lasted a couple days before chipping started.
Although, I didn't use base or top coat.
The color is like a bright blue jean blue.
The holographic particles are chunky and linear.
I REALLY like this polish and just like my other Dance Legends, 
I will be wearing it again.


Thanks for stopping by!

I have entered myself and my family along
 with a few groups of my friends
and their kids into the Color Run in downtown Atlanta.
Should be fun!


All the pictures are in direct sunlight.
I did not alter the pictures in anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment