Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Nabi Holo Green

 Hey! Sorry I haven't posted much. I am in the process of moving. I will be setting up my nail area better and share pics when I am done. But, for now here is a new holographic polish I found because a sweetheart in a group I am in found these on ebay. Super great polishes for cheap and free shipping, can't say no to that :)
This is my favorite so far, Nabi holo Green. A pretty neon type green that has a pretty scattered almost linear holographic effect.

This is 3 coats. Dry time fast. No top coat and this lasted 3 days!!! That is unheard of for me, I do A LOT of washing my hands and opening packages at work. LOVE these. I totally suggest you trying some.
The seller on ebay is Shopnabi. You can also just buy 1 or 3 or 12 instead of the 6. But, I suggest getting more than a couple. I posted some pics below of the ones I picked. They arrived in 2 days! The other colors only took 2 coats.
 Thanks for stopping by!

 From Left to Right: Green, Teal, Bronze, Flamingo, Purple and Dark Purple.

The bottles look like Layla bottles, I am sure that was on purpose! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment