Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Urban Outfitters Silver Holo

Urban Outfitters Silver Holo
 (3 coats, 2 is fine though)
No top coat.

Hey! Quick post about this AWESOME holo goodness!
I picked this up at Urban Outfitters at a steal of 2 for $8.
The only bummer is that it they only had 3 colors, silver, pink and green.
I put a quick comparison picture at the end to show you the Urban Outfitters versus the Color Club Halo Hues.




Below are the Urban Outfitters holos on my 3 center fingers. The thumb and pinkie are Color Club.
Very much a like. But, since I am a lover of holo, I have them all :P


PS: Weight loss day 3 is going well. I ate oatmeal, turkey sandwich, almonds, papaya, and boiled eggs so far and lots of water :)

Prayers and thoughts to the families and friends of the shootings in Connecticut.
Thanks for reading and have a safe and happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment